Proven Fast Medical Weight Loss Programs
For over 11 years, Midwest Weight Control’s expert medical weight loss team has delivered proven fast medical diet programs to over 6,000 people. For those with over 50 pounds to lose, clients typically lose up to 2-5 pounds per week.
Schedule a free consultation and receive a step by step plan on how our medical weight loss programs will transform your body and your health now, and for the long-term.
“I have lost 70 lbs. It has been easier than I ever imagined possible. The program is laid out for you and the support you get at the clinic is phenomenal.
I have battled weight issues all my life.. I started developing a number of health conditions all related to being overweight. I hated the way I looked and the way I felt. I was so depressed.
I finally decided it was time to make a change…[This program is] the smartest investment I have ever made. My health has improved and so has my energy level…I reached my goal weight, and I now have the knowledge and skills to maintain my weight for the rest of my life. I no longer have to worry about not being around for my wife and child.”
The benefits of our rapid medical weight loss program may include:
- Easier, healthier breathing and more energy
- Less pain from aching hips, back and ankles
- Reduction, and possible elimination, of certain weight-related medications
- Improved self-image and self-esteem
- Confidence and pride in appearance
- Overall better health and prevention/improvement of certain weight-related diseases
How does it work?
Our weight loss programs are based on these cornerstones:
- Easy, convenient, simple to follow
- Rapid, safe weight loss
- Complete, high protein diet plan, utilizing delicious medical meal replacement shakes and foods
- Behavioral and lifestyle counseling
- Weekly accountability and support
- Long-term weight maintenance program
The structured programs are delivered in monthly increments, and include one-on-one weekly visits with our trained medical weight loss experts.
To learn more, schedule a free consultation with one of our medical weight loss experts. We look forward to getting you on your way to better health and happiness.
Have more questions? Frequently Asked Questions.
*Individual weight loss may be more or less, based on a number of factors. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical concerns. As with any weight loss program, consult your own physician before starting.